Thing 17 Sharing Your Work


Thing17 Sharing Your Work

My position as part-time Library Assistant, I hadn’t considered writing and sharing work.  I decided to create a PowerPoint presentation on Information about the Library.  Occasionally I am asked to speak to a group of students about the Library. A PowerPoint presentation would be useful for such events.
I looked at what information I wanted to give the students and promote the Library resources and facilities. I wanted to give an overview of the Library and how it can benefit the user and if they require help we are there to guide them to the information they require.
I uploaded the PowerPoint presentation to Slide Share, which I found easy to use and copy the code to embed to my blog.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 14 Personnel Information Management

Thing 15 Evaluating Information

Thing 6 - Reflective Blog