Thing 12 - Collaborative Tools

 Thing 12 was looking at various collaborative tools. At work I am a member of the Social Media Committee, we are looking at Social Media and what information we should be posting.   We work face to face in arranged meetings, which for me has been positive getting to know other staff members.  I usually have to travel to Belfast for the meetings but it may be an option, in the future to consider using Skype.  I was able to use Doodle but unfortunately due to I.T. restrictions I am unable to access the other tools mentioned.  I have used Doodle before to do a Doodle Poll to get a suitable date for everyone for training and meetings. The other tool we have found useful is Padlet, which we use as an inspiration board to post ideas for tweets.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 14 Personnel Information Management

Thing 15 Evaluating Information

Thing 6 - Reflective Blog