Thing 10 Networking Tools

Online networking is something that I am not very familiar with, but I am looking forward to learning more. I can see the benefits of using these tools.  I have a Twitter and Facebook accounts but there are probably sections in both that in my profile require updating or adding. 
While looking at Facebook I have created a group for friends and I believe I will need to look at creating other groups. I have still to add my picture to Facebook which I hope to do soon – just another thing on my to do of list!! I joined the Rudai23 group and the Library Association of Ireland on Facebook.

Twitter, I am slightly more familiar with as I post Tweets with work and I find it easier to use. I have followed Rudia23, some of the participants on the course, Conul Ireland, #uklibchat, LAlonline and Libfocus just to name a few. It does keep you in touch with what is happening and conferences taking place.  I hope to join the uklibchat on Tuesday 5th December as I have never taken part in a uklibchat before and is something new to try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 14 Personnel Information Management

Thing 15 Evaluating Information

Thing 6 - Reflective Blog