Thing 5 - Video Presentation.  I decided to create a Powtoon to give Library Borrowers information about accessing Library Resources when the Library is closed.
I created the Powtoon using the classic studio and adapting the templates, as this was my first time using Powtoon.  Powtoon guide you through the process and you can adapt the various templates adding text etc. I found the tutorials very helpful.
My advice for anyone using Powtoon for the first time would be to know your story line before you start and what you want to say in each slide. I enjoyed creating this Powtoon and I hope you enjoy watching it.




Comments

  1. Great advice for people Alison, know your story line before you start. And well done on your first (?) Powtoon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 14 Personnel Information Management

Thing 15 Evaluating Information

Thing 6 - Reflective Blog